Spring Break Snooze
Fri, Mar 14, 7:00 pm – 9:00 am
Spring is all about “the birds and the bees,” but this program is simply about the end result – animal babies! Baby season is the perfect time for a program and guided tours that include our youngest zoo residents. Late night snack and continental breakfast are included. Ages: 4 years and up (Parent must accompany children).
Rosser Conservation Education Center - Located at the east end of the Zoo's main parking lot
2000 Remington Place, Oklahoma City , OK 73111
Terms & Conditions
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
1. Cancellations must be in writing—no phone or email
cancellations will be accepted. Mail to: Education
Department, OKC Zoo, 2101 NE 50th, OKC, OK 73111.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days
prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age
group; however a 20% service charge will apply for
any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration
is below our required minimum.
5. Programs are held “rain or shine” unless the zoo is
closed due to severe weather conditions.